What's new

General How good is the video quality on Xuper TV?

Catch-all for random topics that don’t fit a specific category.

vowezik

Lost in the Tutorial
Joined
Jul 29, 2026
Messages
10
Hello everyone.

For anyone who has experience with Xuper TV, how would you rate the actual video quality? I’m less concerned about the number of channels and more interested in whether streams look clear and remain stable while watching.

Does the quality change noticeably depending on the content or internet connection? I’d also like to know whether playback works smoothly on larger screens without frequent buffering or drops in resolution.

If you have compared it across a phone, tablet, and Android TV device, did you notice any major differences?

Any recent feedback about picture quality, playback stability, and general performance would be appreciated.
 
Hello everyone.

For anyone who has experience with Xuper TV, how would you rate the actual video quality? I’m less concerned about the number of channels and more interested in whether streams look clear and remain stable while watching.

Does the quality change noticeably depending on the content or internet connection? I’d also like to know whether playback works smoothly on larger screens without frequent buffering or drops in resolution.

If you have compared it across a phone, tablet, and Android TV device, did you notice any major differences?

Any recent feedback about xuper app android, picture quality, playback stability, and general performance would be appreciated.
thanks in advance for any help
 
Back
Top